Hello all you loyal readers out there. It's been a while I know. I've been busy. Me and the girls went to Chicago last week for about 9 days. It was great to see all the cousins together. Many of my family got to meet Caroline for the first time, and I got to meet my sisters newest son for the first time.
I am sorry to say that I am too tired to do much typing today, the day has been spent going into town for a bit, standing around and giving up on getting a drivers license and then we came home and I unpacked in the glass room. It is by no means done, rather the mess has just begun.
But I wanted to get some pictures up here. I will write more at a later date.
Promise!
The big silver bean in Millennium park.

Reflections underneath said bean.




Baby Matthew. He is a month younger than Caroline. Little chubber wubbers inherited his mom's crossed eyes. He's having surgery in the fall. When my sis had it it was three hours on one eye. Today it takes half an hour for both eyes. Amazing!
Sara and Andrew adventure out...

...Eli stays close to the shore.

Caroline is
still pissed that I dressed her in boy clothes...

Big James

Three toddlers in the swimming pool. Odds were pretty good that someone would poop in it. They did.

Andrew

Caroline

Eli

James, Mary and Sara

Sara was having a ball in the sand, even if her aunt does think that shirt is "white trashy" :)

Action shot in the sand
The babies.
p.s While in Chicago, me and my sister fed each other's babies. If you think that's weird, you'll get over it....
No comments:
Post a Comment